The NGSS Design Badge is awarded to top-rated science units designed for the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). Learn more about the digital badge here.
See the list of all units that have earned the NGSS Design Badge below:
- Grade 4: Why Do Some Things Wash Up On the Beach and Others Don't?
- Grade 5: MySci: From Sun to Food
- Grade 5: SAIL Garbage Unit
- Middle School: How Can We Sense So Many Different Sounds From A Distance [v2.1]?
- Middle School: Understanding White Sharks
- High School: Interactions Unit 1 - Why do some clothes stick together when they come out of the dryer?
- High School: Why Don't Antibiotics Work Like They Used To? [v3.1]
- Middle School: OpenSciEd Unit 6.2: How Can Containers Keep Stuff From Warming Up or Cooling Down?
- Middle School: OpenSciEd Unit 7.1: How Can We Make Something New That Was Not There Before?
- Middle School: OpenSciEd Unit 7.4: Where Does Food Come From and Where Does It Go Next?
- Middle School: OpenSciEd Unit 8.2: How Can Sound Make Something Move?
- Middle School: OpenSciEd Unit 8.3: How Can a Magnet Move Another Object Without Touching It?
The NGSS Design badge is awarded only to the version of these materials that was reviewed. If any modifications are made to this unit for your use, the revised version cannot be promoted as having earned the badge.
Search our Resource Library here.