The NGSS Design Badge is awarded to top-rated science units designed for the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). Learn more about the digital badge here.
See the list of all units that have earned the NGSS Design Badge below:
- Grade 5: MySci: From Sun to Food
- Middle School: How Can We Sense So Many Different Sounds From A Distance [v2.1]?
- Middle School: Understanding White Sharks
- High School: Interactions Unit 1 - Why do some clothes stick together when they come out of the dryer?
- High School: Why Don't Antibiotics Work Like They Used To? [v3.1]
- Middle School: OpenSciEd Unit 6.2: How can containers keep stuff from warming up or cooling down?
- Middle School: OpenSciEd Unit 8.2: How Can Sound Make Something Move?
The NGSS Design badge is awarded only to the version of these materials that was reviewed. If any modifications are made to this unit for your use, the revised version cannot be promoted as having earned the badge.
Search our Resource Library here.